Start your Diving Course from the comfort of your home
with PADI eLearning
You don’t have to wait until your vacations to star scuba diving course anymore. You can start your adventure now with PADI e-Learning.
The PADI Open Water Diver Online Course transforms the revised PADI OWD Manual into a truly interactive learning experience. When you dive into your eLearning Course, you will:
- Learn the facts, principles and concepts needed to prepare you for confined and open water dives.
- Watch videos that familiarize you with the world of scuba diving.
- Take progressive self quizzes to test your understanding of the material.
Benefits of learning your diving theory with eLearning
- you can start ahead of your holidays whenever you have free time
- you follow the course in your own pace
- you don’t waste whole day of your holidays sitting in the classroom
- you can access course materials wherever you are, all you need is your smartphone and internet
- you can always come back to the eLearning materials in case you forgot something
PADI Open Water Diver Course is the most popular scuba diving course.
Millions of people started their underwater adventures as PADI Open Water Divers.
Now, eLearning adds the ease and convenience of online education, allowing you to access PADI Manual, videos and other content wherever you are from your smartphone.
Use PADI eLearning to complete knowledge development – learn new facts, principles, concepts. Review dive skills you will learn later at your local PADI Dive Centre or Resort.
This will prepare you for the rest of your training – skills learning and practice with your PADI Instructor.
How do I sign up for PADI eLearning.
- Contact Easy Divers Cyprus in order to book your PADI eLearning scuba diving course.
- Pay deposit for your PADI eLearning materials.
- Get access code to PADI system. Register your account.
- Learn at your own pace. Complete all Knowledge Development sections, quizzes and final exam.
- After your online theory and exam is done you are ready for water adventure.
- Come to Cyprus and have fun learning to dive!
Diving Course as a Gift for Someone Special
Looking for a perfect gift ?
Give your friends and loved ones the Gift of Scuba Diving.
PADI eLearning – Frequently Asked Questions
How old you need to be to sign up?
10 years old is minimum age for PADI Open Water Diver Course.
How long does it take to complete?
The PADI Open Water Diver eLearning theory should take approximately 12 to 15 hours to complete
What else is required to complete the course?
Prior to certification as a PADI Open Water Diver, you’ll visit your PADI Dive Center to complete your training.
You’ll take a Quick Review to confirm your understanding of material from the course.
After that, you will complete five confined water dives and four open water training dives with your PADI Instructor. You learn and master each of the required skills in confined water (swimming pool-like conditions) first, before moving on and showing your instructor that you can comfortably repeat those skills in open water.
How long do I have to complete the program?
PADI eLearning programs are valid for 12 months from the time you first log on. Prior to the end of this 12-month period, PADI will reminded you by email at 90 days and again at 60 days before the expiration date.
Why is eLearning better then the classroom course?
- As you progress through the material, you’ll be presented with interactive presentations including videos, audio, graphics and text. Short quizzes gauge your progress, review and correct anything you might miss. This allows you to progress efficiently and at your own pace.
- After you earn your certification you can access eLearning materials anytime you want to remember something from the course. Not so easy to do with the paper manual that you put on your bookshelf.
- With online learning you don’t need to sacrifice whole day of your holidays for learning theory, as you come already prepared.
Don’t worry, if you still have some doubts after completing the online theory, your Instructor will be happy to explain you everything.
How do I document that I’ve completed theory portion of the program?
Once you finish PADI Open Water Diver eLearning, your dive centre is notified that you have completed it and that you are ready for the practical portion of the course. At the end of the eLearning program, you will get your eRecord. You can bring a copy of it with you to your selected PADI Dive Centre, or email it to them.